TurboTax offers an intuitive and efficient platform that simplifies the tax preparation process. There are two versions of TurboTax available: TurboTax Online and TurboTax CD/Download. You can access your tax return from several computers by downloading and installing the software on multiple devices with TurboTax. To download turbotax on multiple computers firstly you need to do is create your turbotax account.
How to create Turbotax account?
- Open the Turbotax website on your computer.
- Now click on “Create an Account”.
- Provide the required information, including your email address and a secure password.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- Verify your email address to activate turbotax account.
How to Download Turbotax ?
After account setup, download Turbotax offline version so that you can easily install the software on multiple computers.
- Signin with your account.
- Navigate to the “Products & Pricing” section.
- Choose the version and click on the “Buy Now” or “Upgrade” button.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- You will be prompted to enter your payment information and billing address.
After purchasing Turbotax the next step is to download TurboTax software on the first computer:
- Open the link download turbotax on multiple computers.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to log in to your TurboTax account using your credentials.
- Navigate to the “Downloads”. Look for the option to download the TurboTax software that corresponds to the version you purchased.
- Click on the “Download” button to download turbotax on first computer.
- Once the download is complete, you will have the TurboTax installation file saved on your computer.
- Double-click on the installation file to begin the setup process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
- You will then be prompted to enter the activation code you received in the confirmation email. Enter the code correctly to proceed with the installation.
- Click on the “Install” or “Next” button to begin the installation process.
Login to your account on first computer
- Open Turbotax on your computer.
- Click on Login.
- Enter all the details.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to proceed.
Download Turbotax on multiple computers
Following are the steps to download turbotax on multiple computers:
- Signin with the same account you have downloaded turbotax on the other computers where you wants to download turbotax.
- Open “Downloads”.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Save the installation file for TurboTax on a removable storage device, such as a USB drive, external hard drive, or a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
Note: Repeat this process on each additional computer where you want to install TurboTax. Connect your storage device or access your cloud storage, and then locate and run the TurboTax installation file on each new computer.
After successfully downloading and installation of turbotax you can login to each computer with this same login credentials. This will give you access to your tax return data and allow you to work on your taxes seamlessly across multiple devices.
Install Turbotax on multiple computers
- Locate the turbotax installation file which you have saved after downloading.
- Connect the removable storage device to the computer or access your cloud storage to retrieve the TurboTax installation file.
- Double-click on the TurboTax installation file.
- Read and accept the TurboTax software license agreement when prompted.
- Click on the “Install” or “Next” button.